Become a Member
Natural Products New Zealand (NPNZ) represents member companies involved in all aspects of the natural products industry, including nutraceuticals and dietary supplements, cosmeceuticals, functional foods, and related service suppliers. We currently represent over 80% of companies within the industry sector.
Enhancing the profiles of member companies and unifying the sector’s voice, enables NPNZ to actively develop New Zealand’s competitive advantage as a producer of high quality natural products and ingredients.
NPNZ membership is ideal for:
- Raw material and ingredient suppliers
- Exporters and importers
Membership Options :
FULL MEMBERSHIP (includes voting rights)
For companies involved in products and major services. Fee based on company turnover as per table below
Limited to businesses that provide support services to the natural products industry such as ingredients and equipment suppliers, distributors, practitioners and consultants. Minimal set fee regardless of company size. Associate Members may attend the AGM but cannot vote.
Annual Associate membership fee : $770.00 excluding GST
Limited to companies whose SOLE business is retail. For example, a health food store or chain, a pharmacy or a pharmacy chain, an internet store. Retail members may attend NPNZ’s AGM but cannot vote.
Annual Retail Membership fee : $1,030.00 excluding GST
Membership Application Form
Download here NPNZ Membership Application
Seven good reasons to join NPNZ
- Information, advice and representation on natural products sector issues, including regulation, compliance and export markets
- Access up-to-the-minute industry news, views and insights through our member-only website resources, newsletters, annual industry Summit, member-only days, seminars and more
- Subscription to New Nutrition Business, the food, nutrition and health industry’s international business journal
- International trade and marketing opportunities at offshore events and trade missions
- Access to domestic and international sales leads and export enquiries
- Networking opportunities with counterparts from other sectors
- Free company listing on NPNZ’s website